Re: [tlug] disk configuration: drive mounting

Found something interesting, although most of you probably already know
this.  In Redhat 7, there's a applet in Redhat\System called linuxconf.  I
found I could add the volumes there and the changes become permanent
(survives reboot). On the Config Tab, client on File Systems\Access Local
Drive.  Click on Add, put in the Partition, type and mount point.  You can
activate the mount point immediately and the changes become permanent.  You
would still have to run fdisk -l /dev/hda in Konsole to get the drive
information.

This applet also appears to be the place where I would mount network
volumes.  I wonder if someone could post some screenshots of this so that I
could see an example.  I have 3 other Windows computers with volumes I want
the linux computer to see.