Re: [tlug] Generating documentation from comments from source code

    sc> On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:45:30 -0500
    sc> Viktor Pavlenko <vvp@example.com> wrote:

    >> doxygen (http://www.doxygen.org) is said to work for C among
    >> others... though I wouldn't waste my time on it unless my manager
    >> asked me to.                                ~~~~

    sc> 'it' being:
    sc> a) doxygen?
    sc> b) documentation?
    sc> c) generating documentation from source comments?

    sc> If the answer is a) then can I ask why?

It's rather (a) and (c). YMMV. I find browsing the code easier than
browsing both the code and the documentation. Of course, usefulness
of (c) also depends on the nature of the code (more useful for
libraries like in java).

Viktor