Re: [tlug] Print error

The MC=10 fixed the problem.  I can know print from 1 to 10 copies of one
document. Thank you for the suggestion.  Then after the fist test I move the
value up to 99..  Once again thaink you.  Now I go back sleep in the bg...

??? 05 4? 2002 18:51?Stephen J. Turnbull ????????:

--
Eric O. Flores
web site:  http://www.noacchi.dns2go.com