Re: [tlug] Generating documentation from comments from source code

> Can anyone recommend any software for generating documentation from comments in source code?  In particular I'm looking for
> something for C and PHP.

"PHPDoc is an adoption of Javadoc to the PHP world...."
  http://www.phpdoc.de/
  http://pear.php.net/manual/en/packages.phpdoc.php

It requires using special formatting for the comments you want to appear
in the documentation though. Is that what you had in mind, or something
more general?

I just glanced at Doxygen and I think it works the same way; it looks
more advanced/complex than PHPDoc.

Darren