[tlug] disk configuration: drive mounting

I have a hard drive that has two FAT32 partitions on it.  I need to mount
them into my Redhat 7 install.  I've run and read MAN MOUNT and am suffering
from a bit of "too much information".

The first two gigs of the drive was used to setup the linux and linux swap
partition.  the rest of the drive is split between two FAT32 partitions when
the drive was completely win98.

since the MAN MOUNT document suggests that using the mount command can be
dangerous, I wanted to consult with people who've actually used it before I
blow everything up.