Re: [tlug] McLennan banned

(final word on the subject)

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 01:59:48AM +0900, Robert Kidd wrote:

> Can you give me a good reason why he was banned?

In addition to the reasons given both in my initial CFV and the ban notice?
Read them again.

Scott has been ejected from TLUG (and, indeed, many/most tech organizations
in the greater Kanto area) more than once -- for .  He then waits a year,
subscribes to the lists under a different email address, and starts over.

The collective memory of organizations such as TLUG is short.  Your statements
are evidence of this -- if you knew the history, you would not have reacted
in the manner that you did.

He was shown more tolerance this time around, believe it or not.

-- Chris
           GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)