Re: [tlug] McLennan banned

On 01:35 AM 03/04/2002, Michael Moyle wrote....
--------------------START QUOTE---------------------
>This is like a mail bomb or a virus of something. I keep trying
>to get
>into a thread (in mutt's tree view) and suddenly, there he is,
>and the
>conversation gets sidetracked. Oh well, that was entertaining,
>and I am
>impressed at the speed in which you innoculated the system
---------------------------END QUOTE --------------------

Is this some sort of inside joke or something? April fools
perhaps? Did I miss something? Why is Scott banned and in such a
rude and tyrannical manner. I have read most of Scott's postings
and while they may ramble a bit I find them interesting and
readable.

Can you give me a good reason why he was banned? Simply not
liking the way he writes or the way he approaches a subject is
not a good reason. At least in my book.

I really think some explaining needs to be done and an apology
to Scott is definitely warranted (but not expected).

Bob ( I thought I already got past 1984)