[tlug] Dual Boot on E-500 Cassiopia

Has anyone does this with linux and windows?
I'm thinking of doing it but am concerned
about the space problems. I have a camera
too (JK-710DC) attached to it that gives
out great photos and videos but I wanna
get it working on Redhat or Mandrake
if possible...

http://www.handhelds.org

My adsl is really slow since I live more than
2km from the NTT switching center. So it's
tough for me to get the image cd's off the web.
I wonder how big the PDA os is...?

Scott
{Btw. I have bought the Redhat OS 4 times and
Debian etc., Just when ADSL came in I started
taking it all for free as it was easier than going
to Platform in Akiba... }