Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Re: Correction: Re: epcEditor
- To: Jim Breen <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] Re: Correction: Re: epcEditor
- From: Mike Fabian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:50:22 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-2022-jp
- In-reply-to: <200203280111.g2S1Bhi02775@example.com> (JimBreen's message of "Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:11:43 +1100 (EST)")
- References: <200203280111.g2S1Bhi02775@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Gnus/5.090004 (Oort Gnus v0.04) XEmacs/21.4 (ArtificialIntelligence, i386-suse-linux)
Jim Breen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes: > [Mike Fabian ([tlug] Re: Correction: Re: epcEditor) writes:] >>> Jim Breen <email@example.com> writes: > >>> Keiichi Takahashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Reinhard Max <email@example.com>, >>> Jeffrey Hobbs <firstname.lastname@example.org> and me fixed this recently in the >>> upstream tcl/Tk sources. > > Ah again. I had a lot of email exchanges with all three of them last year > on this topic. Keiichi gave me a "Japanese patch" which partly fixed > input, but screwed a couple of other things, which pleased me not. Yes, but this time we got it right I think. I had checked Keiichis huge "Japanese patch" reduced it to a very small patch containing only the really necessary stuff which was then accepted and comitted by Jeffrey. -- Mike Fabian <email@example.com> http://www.suse.de/~mfabian $B?gL2ITB-$O$$$$;E;v$NE($@!#(B
- Re: [tlug] Re: Correction: Re: epcEditor
- From: Jim Breen
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Re: can't post to Mandrake expert.
- Next by Date: [tlug] Re: can't post to Mandrake expert.
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Re: Correction: Re: epcEditor
- Next by thread: [tlug] Linux on the PCG-C1MRX
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links