Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Text mode screen is too big
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [tlug] Text mode screen is too big
- From: Asa LIton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:57:16 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Pressing Ctrl+Alt+F1 gives me a text mode screen. The screen I get is "full screen". I want to change it to half screen or smaller. Is it possible? It used to be smaller till day before yesterday, it changed somehow after an update or some software installation, I don't remember. I use: *Debian(woody) *Bootloader GRUB I don't know what other information I should send. So please let me know. Thanks in advance. Liton
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] can't post to Mandrake expert.
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Help with fdisk please
- Previous by thread: [tlug] only a test message
- Next by thread: [tlug] What is the best one?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links