Re: [tlug] raw cd copy

Yeah. I've used both. XCdroast just gives you a warm feeling inside right.
Like baking your own chestnuts and getting hungry waiting for the goods
or going to a shita machi vendor and getting them in a plain white paper
bag right...

That's amazing he did that. God. There are so many intelligent people
in the linux arena. I have to watch my step... ;-0)

psss...
Anyone out there who wants to have a beer and talk about router security.
Id love to buy someone a beer(S) who can help me!

http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
> University of Tsukuba                    Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573
JAPAN