Re: [tlug] debian japanese

> I agree that a good consolidated set of instructions for kinput2 and
> Canna is really needed. I was used to it with Wnn, but its personality
> changes according to the conversion engine, and with RH7.x canna is the
> only one that seems to work.

I am saving this thread, and hope to put something together. One thing I
noticed is that Kinput only works in Kterm, which someone noted that it
(STILL) is not set up correctly. There are so many dot files and
serreptitious nuances to this system, having no docs, is really, bad.

It probably would have been faster to just install debian-JP. I was
afraid that all the install menus are probably in Japanese. And I
thought, oh the naivety, that it would be faster to
just install something.

-m