Re: [tlug] OT ["Microsoft Corporation Security Center" <rdquest12@example.com>] Internet Security Update

I have heard anything official on what it is exactly, but someone mentioned
it on bugtraq about a week or so ago.  I'm sort of surprised it isn't making
wider rounds.

--Matt

--
"Take away them collisions and the common channel and it's like Christianity
 without Christ." -Jim Breen (speaking about "full-duplex" Ethernet)