Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [tlug] Honeypots
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [tlug] Honeypots
- From: "Mancy, Raymond" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:25:20 +0800
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
Yep, I stumbled onto this a few days ago. Just wondering if there was anybody here who had experience with them. Ray -----Original Message----- From: Matt Doughty [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 11:20 AM To: email@example.com Subject: Re: [tlug] Honeypots probably better to go to the source: http://project.honeynet.org --Matt On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 10:07:14AM +0800, Mancy, Raymond wrote: > Hi, > > I was wondering if anybody has made one of these before? What OS are you > running and what services? I know that there are arguments for and against > them, but it seems like an interesting idea nonetheless. Thats if you have > the time and the resources.... > > > -- "Take away them collisions and the common channel and it's like Christianity without Christ." -Jim Breen (speaking about "full-duplex" Ethernet)
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Honeypots
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] ADSL in Tokyo (Possible re-post)
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Honeypots
- Next by thread: RE: [tlug] Honeypots
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links