Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- From: "Eric O. Flores" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:18:04 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <200203040828.g248Sut02499@example.com> <200203040835.g248Zwi15012@example.com> <email@example.com>
Kmails notification via command line works fine the only problem I find is that the commands is delayed about a minute after the mail is in. Is there any way to accelarate the command? $B7nMKF|(B 04 3$B7n(B 2002 17:43$B!"(BEric O. Flores $B$5$s$O=q$-$^$7$?(B: > Thanks! Now I got the AOL announcement with KMail. > > $B7nMKF|(B 04 3$B7n(B 2002 17:35$B!"(BErwan Loisant $B$5$s$O=q$-$^$7$?(B: > > On Monday 04 March 2002 17:28, Eric O. Flores wrote: > > > Kmail has a feature that announces went we receive mail. > > > It also has a command line. > > > > Yes, I use it to display information in a dockable app. > > > > > I am wondering can we use this command line to add a command that will > > > play a sound file such like the AOL "You have mail!" If so can anyone > > > out there teachme the right sequence of commands. > > > > play myfic.wav > > > > or: > > > > mpg123 myfic.mp3 > > > > As you prefer...
- Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- From: Erwan Loisant
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Anyone know of a Linux interface to Sony NetMD players?
- Next by Date: Re: nic config [was: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?]
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links