Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- From: "Eric O. Flores" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:43:44 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="iso-2022-jp"
- In-reply-to: <200203040835.g248Zwi15012@example.com>
- References: <200203040828.g248Sut02499@example.com> <200203040835.g248Zwi15012@example.com>
Thanks! Now I got the AOL announcement with KMail. $B7nMKF|(B 04 3$B7n(B 2002 17:35$B!"(BErwan Loisant $B$5$s$O=q$-$^$7$?(B: > On Monday 04 March 2002 17:28, Eric O. Flores wrote: > > Kmail has a feature that announces went we receive mail. > > It also has a command line. > > Yes, I use it to display information in a dockable app. > > > I am wondering can we use this command line to add a command that will > > play a sound file such like the AOL "You have mail!" If so can anyone > > out there teachme the right sequence of commands. > > play myfic.wav > > or: > > mpg123 myfic.mp3 > > As you prefer...
- Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- From: Eric O. Flores
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] CD Writers
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links