[tlug] [vmstat]

Hello everybody,
	I have a question about an output of "vmstat" command.
	When I have typed "vmstat" command on RedHatLinux6.2, I got
	the following result.
   procs                      memory    swap          io     system         cpu
 r  b  w   swpd   free   buff  cache  si  so    bi    bo   in    cs  us  sy  id
 1  0  0   9800   3848 1433460  20576   0   0    17    42   46    30   1   3   0
	It's amazing that the most right side value showed "0" .
	Normally, it means CPU idle time since booting system.
	Could you please tell me the reason why it is "0" ?
	Are there any problems in "vmstat" command?

	And also I have typed the same command on SUN Solaris8.
	Then it showed me "-180". I couldn't understand it!

Best regards,
	miki