[tlug] Security Career

Hi,

As I haven't really officially started my 'career' in IT (and I wont for a
few more years), I am still looking at different paths to go down. I heard
that Security is quite a big market(and rightly so I guess) which is in
demand. I have never really studied up much about security, but since I am
putting my linux box online for the first time this weekend, I guess that
would be a good time to start.
Can anyone reccomend books/links relating to Linux security or
security/firewalls in general. I am planning to pick up the Hacking exposed
book as well, which should be a worthwhile read.

Cheers
Ray