[tlug] Shutdown sequence on Kondara 2.0(Redhat 7.1 Based) hangs

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen

Everytime I shutdown my computer(Kondara 2.0, based on Redhat 7.1) the shutdown sequence always hangs, the last messaage
on the screen is

starting killall: su(pam_unix)[2689] session opened for user tomcat by(uid=0)

The shutdown sequence just stays on this script and never finishes, well until I hit the power button, needless to
say this isn't such a good thing.

Anyone have any idea why it just hangs here, and better still how can I fix this.

--

Cheers

Tony。