Re: [tlug] excessive packet loss

Hi Jack,

I work for a part of NTT-Com, and when our customers ring up to complain
about connectivity issues, that is exactly what they do.  Depends on the
company I guess, but you shouldn't really need to justify anything once
you inform them there is a problem.  Just verify that everything is fine
on your end first (cables, connections, settings), call them up and tell
it to them straight.

Regards,

Andy Hunne