[tlug] excessive packet loss

Sorry this isn't exactly Linux related but with all this network related
discussion going on I thought I would ask...

I'm seeing excessive packet loss and as a result I'm getting very slow
connections. Just pinging my ISP's default gateway, I sometimes see 10-20%
loss at good times and 60-80% at bad times. Besides capturing the output
of ping, how can I show/demonstrate to my ISP this problem?

My ISP is the previously mentioned cable internet company.

Thanks,
--
jack_morgan					j-morgan@example.com