Re: [tlug] mutt 1.3.27 working w/ Japanese (almost) out-of-the-box

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Matt Gushee wrote:

> So I thought this might be of interest to some of you. Apologies if you've
> already heard about it -- I would have searched the list, but of course
> searching is disabled.
>
> Anyway, the news is that I've compiled a stock version (i.e., no local-
> ization hacks) of mutt 1.3.27 and am now using it to read and write
> Japanese email.

That's good to know.
I know of at least one person who
had found the applying of patches
to Mutt to be too troublesome.

Thanks, Matt.

Tony Laszlo, Tokyo
http://www.issho.org/laszlo.html
* See you at the Korea/Japan World Cup! *
http://www.issho.org/wcup-2002.html