[tlug] toshiba laptop antilinux

Hi all!!
back in the streets again

please help me!!!
i bought a DynaBook G4/510PME PAG4510PME in akiba, is a nice one and works
well, but....no with linux!! (toshiba sucks in linux).

First, for the video card i needed to download and install a module from
toshiba's linux support site and sometimes works well but sometimes freeze
the system and sometimes splits the video in 2 even in console. Second the
sound, it has a ac97 from intel, that is recognized by the kernel but i get
an error that tells something like "your sound card is supported by the
kernel but you need to set up your bios in *no pnp hardaware support*, but
this model dont have bios!!! incredible as it sounds, i call toshiba and
told me that the new models dont have a boot BIOS you can configure
everything from the contro winXP panel. The network card works well..

I already upgrade my RedHat 7.2 kernel to 2.4.9-2but it doesnt work

i was wondering if one of youhas already solved this problem

Thnx in advance.

(specs)
http://dynabook.com/pc/catalog/dynabook/020121g4/index_j.htm