Re: [tlug] Japanese keyboard on English RH

For X these files look interesting

[antony@example.com antony]$ grep -i JP /etc/X11/* 2>/dev/null
/etc/X11/XF86Config:    XkbModel        "jp106"
/etc/X11/XF86Config:    XkbLayout       "jp"
[antony@example.com antony]$ grep 106 /etc/X11/* 2>/dev/null
/etc/X11/XF86Config:    XkbModel        "jp106"

I am not sure about how to change the mapping when not in X though.

Cheers

Tony

--

Cheers