Re: [tlug] J-COM cable Internet

>> Somewhere around Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:18:41 +0800, Mancy, Raymond wrote:
> Cheers, thanks for the link. I just called them up and enquired about
> getting the service...the guy said that I couldnt get it in my apartment
> (gaijin house really)...which is very odd, because at least 4 other guys

Perhaps I don't understand the whole gaijin house setup*, but wouldn't
it be easier/cheaper to use a single account/dsl line and your choice of
connection sharing so the whole house could use it?

Michael
* Actually I know I don't understand it, but that is because I find it as
disturbing as those T-shirts people were talking about.