[tlug] Introduction

Hello tlug,

I lurked on the list quite a bit last year, and decided to sign up again. I
was visiting in Tokyo for a few months last summer, and went to one nomikai.
Met a few folks, but had to leave Tokyo for the US again rather quickly.

Anyway, I'll be moving back to Tokyo for at least a year from mid to late
March. Look forward to really being able to take part in tlug.

A little bit about myself. I'm from New England, mostly Boston. I lived in
Kyushu for a year, then later lived in Nagoya for 4 years. I was teaching
English all that time, but hope to get into something else in the next year.
I've been in the Bay Area lately, but I'm really looking forward to being
back in Japan.

I've tried a few Linux distros, but seem to have settled on Yellow Dog Linux
on an old iMac I rescued from the trash, and SuSe on my Sony Vaio laptop for
now.

Thanks,

--Ted