[tlug] mouse help!!

Hello.
I'm here with another question that maybe has a simple answer but I can't
find one!
When I start my system the position of the pointer and the coordinates of
the pointer are right. But in a certain moment, it crash in some way and the
image of the pointer is moved maybe 20 pixels at the right. So the point
zone of the pointer do not corresponds to the point coordinates of the real
pointer...

Thankyou in advance for help.

Pietro