Re: [tlug] Card Readers (was 'writing to USB storage device')

Jim Blackson (blackson@example.com) wrote:

> Well, my company's Hexa Media Drive works well with Linux.  The Drive
> can read/write six different media types.

It sounds very cool.  I notice that the only unixy OS listed
on the web site is Mac OS X and that says under development.
Is that just out of date, or is it a matter of "it will work
with Linux, but they don't officially want to deal with it
and won't help if it doesn't work?"

Is there any place we can see one under Linux and try it out?
For that matter, would you like to bring one and a Linux notebook
machine to a TLUG meeting or nomikai and show it to people?

I know tonight's nomikai is very short notice, but if you're
planning to attend, it would be cool to see one on a Linux
notebook.

Cheers,

Jonathan