Re: [tlug] virtual Linux boxes

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 09:12:08AM +0900, Tomita Alberto wrote:
> It came to my knowledge that a TLUG member who is now living and
> working in California is engaged in a very interesting project:
> virtual Linux machines, just like the ones in the S/390 mainframe,
> but using off-the-self PC hardware.

I tried it.  I had been rather scared of "virtual linuxes"
after a horrible experience with the Python Starship about
a year ago, but some quick prodding at this implementation
didn't produce the same pain.

Unfortunately the web interface is tediously slow.

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/