Re: [tlug] Using TAR

I don't think that is what he means at all. I good system should have
a _small_ statically linked minimal required system, and it should fit
in 64M.  If you look at any decent NetBSD you will see exactly
what he means.  If you note, he pointed out that it should be what is
needed to boot the system, and provide operational capacity.  I know
a default RH install doesn't use 64MB for /bin(8M) and /lib(45M), and
that is with all the module garbage sitting in lib.  As for systems
that link /lib, and /bin to /usr/lib, and /usr/bin respectively are
not doing the 'right thing'(TM). You are so busy trying to jump Chris
that you aren't checking your facts, and assuming that he thinks lib
and bin are links is just poor form in general.

--Matt