Re: [tlug] Using TAR

Apparently, you(chris) forgot the fact that /lib and /bin are NOT links
from /usr in linux. (For those of you didn't know; in Unix systems such
as Solaris, that /bin -> /usr/bin and /lib -> /usr/lib). So, your
suggested 64mb is going to have problem (in a linux standard
installation per say)

Also, in linux it is good to partition out /boot as well.
(but since you said "classic" unix paryition last time, that is why I
didn't mention it.) *Again for those of you didn't know most unix system
don't have /boot