Re: [tlug] Dont understand???? help please

Christopher SEKIYA wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 08:51:17PM +0900, Tomita Alberto wrote:
>

>>SMIT? No need. There's linuxconf (RedHat), yast (SuSE) ...
>>

> Good point.
>
> Does anyone actually USE that crap, day-to-day?  I've yet to meet a sysadmin
> who uses anything other than vi permutations.  Am I out of touch?

Yeah, Chris...

We're now using linuxconf for all our configuration. Did you get the memo?

I've been known to occasionally use emacs for my /etc/foo.conf stuff, when I
have the requisitive half an hour that it takes emacs to start. I am a lot more
used to the keybindings. Maybe I'll try vile. ;)

But I'm with you. Graphical config "wizards" are for Win* admins.

-Josh