[tlug] Good Books on Perl

I need some advice, I'm intrested in learning perl, what books do you suggest
for  a super NEW programmer.. I have many security books with scripts and I
want to try them but I don't know how to re-write them.. e.g do I skip spaces
or do one line after another? tab spaces....how many.. the questions go on
and on! the book I'm working from is Bob Toxen's Linux Security. I hope to
hear from someone soon, until then God Bless.

Gavin (Fukushimaken,Fukushima City)