[tlug] Greetings

Just a quick note to let you all know there is yet another new reader to
your list.

My name is Andy Hunne, I live in Chiba and work in Ootemachi.
Unfortunately I work nightshifts most Friday's, and as such will most
likely not be able to come along to many meetings/nomikai's.

I am running the Gentoo Linux distro - a great distro which you should
check out if you are not familiar with it (www.gentoo.org).  I only have
around 6 months experience with Linux, first Mandrake, then Red Hat and
now settling on Gentoo.

Due to my "newbie" status with Linux, I probably can't answer too many
questions about it (mind you I am sure I will have a few!) but I work as
a network engineer and would be happy to help anybody out with
routing/switching/network problems where I can.

Kind regards,

Andy Hunne