[tlug] another self intro

Dear All,
After Charles' intro I kind of felt inspired to write my own, if only as I'm
hoping to attend this weeks' nomikai. Here's to a quiet work day Friday.

I've been using Linux for just over 2 years since I got OpenLinux 1.3 with a
Dummies book. It's only been in the last year or so I've had any kind of time
to look under the bonnet/hood and get to know a bit more. It's also only been
during that time that I've been able to give it a decent home box of it's own
- currently Mandrake 8.1 running on a 650 Duron. Anyway, for a job I help
'run' a helpdesk for Bloomberg in Marunouchi, Tokyo which pays the rent. I'm
looking forward to the nomikai, so if you see a short, crazed looking person
hunting for more beer, please buy me one ;)

Graham

"A woman drove me to drink and I never even had the courtesy to thank her."
- W.C. Fields

www.brightblack.net