Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Was the problem solved?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Was the problem solved?
- From: Christopher SEKIYA <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:06:09 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <20020131214627.5EA1.MIWACHAN@example.com>
- References: <20020131214627.5EA1.MIWACHAN@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.25i-ja.1
On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 09:48:37PM +0900, Yoshiko MIWA wrote: > If this article is normally posted, IIJ's stuff work correctly. IIJ managed to get itself into ORBZ? Woooooonderful. -- Chris
- [tlug] Was the problem solved?
- From: Yoshiko MIWA
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] archive test
- Next by Date: [tlug] hack attack from localhost?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Was the problem solved?
- Next by thread: [tlug] archive test
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links