[tlug] root and internet

Hello.

I have a win xp box that connect to internet and share it connection with a
laptop with turbo linux. I used netcfg to configure the network on the
laptop and set it with DHCP. It works very well.
I would like to know if there are a way to set that only some users can use
the connection and others not. For example I don't want that root have
access to the net.

Thankyou in advance.
Pietro