Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] good read
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] good read
- From: Shigeo Honda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:20:51 +0900
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- In-reply-to: <200201250132.KAA05624@example.com>
- References: <200201250132.KAA05624@example.com>
It's a realy good article. I started my own small company with my partner March, 2001. We decided to use Linux as our main system - servers and desktops. Sypheed for mail client, Mozilla for web browsing, gEdit, Ichitaro ARK and StarSuite for business documents. Oh, sometime use Macintosh for Japanese DTP :-) We have a stable and virus free working environment and enjoy working. Thanks to Linux and all people who support Linux. > There's a good article on how to run a MS-free IT shop: > > http://www.cio.com/archive/010102/shop.html > -- Shigeo Honda email@example.com
- [tlug] good read
- From: sven
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] good read
- Next by Date: [tlug] Did you now??
- Previous by thread: [tlug] good read
- Next by thread: [tlug] Did you now??
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links