Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Help with CGI problem
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Help with CGI problem
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:55:22 +0900
> Keith, > > Just make a file called hpcgilimit.pm containing a single > line: > > 1; > > But where to put it? Hmm. Same directory as the script should do. The working directory comes last in @example.com, so if the provider starts providing a working copy of hpcgilimit.pm later, your stub will be cease to be read. Shimpei.
- [tlug] linuxcafe got linux!
- From: BABA, Yoshihiko
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] A little more on Gentoo and Xfree 4.2
- Next by Date: [tlug] linuxcafe got linux!
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Help with CGI problem
- Next by thread: [tlug] linuxcafe got linux!
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links