Re: [tlug] Help with CGI problem

I'm having a major problem with the dopey tech. support at my Provider:
When I try to run a CGI program I get the following "errors.txt"

"Can't locate hpcgilimit.pm in @example.com (@example.com
  contains: ./lib/5.00503/sun4-
  solaris ./lib/5.00503 ./lib/site_perl/5.005/sun4-
  solaris ./lib/site_perl/5.005 .).
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted."

It's pretty obvious that hpcgilimit.pm is a Provider module
that prevents individual user CGI programs from hogging
more than their fair share of server CPU time, and the
error message is a misconfiguration problem on their end,
but the dopey Provider tech. support person just keeps
repeating "we can't be responsible for fixing problems in
user CGI".  I wonder if someone could dash off a "one-line"
compute loop CGI program that attempts to hog CPU time
and thus would demonstrate to the dopey provider tech.
support person that the problem is on his end?

A simple Perl program that reads uname of the server
(to determine which platform the server is running
on) does not result in this error, so possibly this
module is added only if a program has loops (which
could turn out to be infinite loops).