From: Jonathan Q [mailto:jq@example.com]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 2:55 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes:defconfig

Mancy, Raymond (mancy.raymond@example.com) wrote:

> like I said, I cant access my netowrk since I cannot get my card to
work...I
> do have the cd's but cannot get my cdrom to mount. Should work though If I
> just boot the cd's and re-install

You mean that stuff doesn't work with the old kernel?  I thought
it just didn't work with the new one?  Correct me if I'm wrong.
So as long as it worked before with the Red Hat kernel, just boot
the Red Hat kernel and go from there.

If your stuff doesn't work with the stock Red Hat kernel, then
something is really weird.

Jonathan