Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes
- From: "Mancy, Raymond" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:04:54 +0800
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-2022-jp"
certainly did :-) -----Original Message----- From: Jack Morgan [mailto:Jack.Morgan@example.com] Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 11:48 AM To: email@example.com Subject: Re: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes "Mancy, Raymond" wrote: > > It doesnt seem to be loading the modules. It always gives me "Unresolved > symbols...." when I try to install any modules. I even get this error when I > try 'depmod -a' just after I do make modules_install. I will try Jonathan's > idea as well, and see how it goes. Did you do make modules && make modules_istall after compiling the kernel? jack_morgan
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Newly compiled Kernel woes
- Next by thread: [tlug] RE: need help: Orinoco wireless card setup
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links