Re: milestone 0.9

[BOTi (milestone 0.9) writes:]
>> I managed to spend some time on gjiten and hack a little, so version 0.9
>> is out.
>> Source, rpm, deb are all available at http://gjiten.sourceforge.net.
>>
>> The following is from the changelog:
>> v0.9 (10/25/2001)

All sounds good. I must get the latest and try it out.

>>     - Dicfile limit raised to 40.

In WWWJDIC have just lifted the limit from 9 to 35. Why 35? Well it's
9+26  8-)}

I have two more files to add shortly, and may break the "misc" file up a
bit. I'm also about to add text-glossing to the keitei mode, and a WAP
interface is on the way.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  [j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298