Re: Job Agencies advice pls

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 12:40:34PM +0900, brettr wrote:
> I'm looking for computer orientated job agencies in Tokyo, that I can
> deal with in English. I've found a couple on-line but there must be alot
> more.

There is a listing on the Tokyo PC Users Group webpage
http://www.TokyoPC.org/jobs/ which I'm sure is not
all-inclusive, but may offer some additional pointers.

TPC is also one of the three clubs sponsoring a job fair that
is coming up next month.  http://www.WorkInTokyo.jp/

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler                                              GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/