Re: Slow ADSL !

> Since you chose ext3 during install, it sounds like you are
> running the beta for the upcoming Red Hat 7.2 release.  Are you
> running beta 1 or beta 2?

Yes, it's a beta roswell. I don't really know if it's 1 or 2.
Please see the attachment for fstab.

Asa
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/hda5               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0