Re: Slow ADSL !

Thanks everyone for all these info about "Slow ADSL" posting.
My computer started acting strange and couldn't use it anymore.
So I had to wait for the weekend to fix it. Now it's fresh again.
After the new installation, I've found that it's not only the ADSL.
The "GUI" (KDE  and  GNOME) is slow.

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTERS. So it's hard
for me to give you technical information.  If I click on something
like  KMail, Konqueror,KWord or even Home dir , it takes time
to start up. Java applet on browser is slow too. ( the movement
of java).

I think the hole process is slow for some reason. !?

Asa