minoru hodo koube wo tareru inahokana

Jack,

"minoru hodo koube wo tareru inahokana" means the better/higher/wiser one is, the more humbler one will be.

And may I add this, no one knows everything about anything; not even Linus Torvalds.

When people see someone make a careless [dumb] comment, they can choice to make a friendly suggestion,  ignore it, make fun of it, or criticize it.

I'm not going to criticize about the people who made unfriendly comment, or how this mail list should be run.

Because that is not the intention of this e-mail.

I just want to express my feelings toward this mailing list, nothing more and nothing less.

Of course there are people who will tell everyone to "RTFM" on everything; and there are people who are willing help out others.

I believe most people on this mail list are the ones that wants to help others out; since everyone is here to help out others. There should be no need for unfriendly comments.

You are the president of this group and I'm just some guy who happen to subscribe this mail list; and I'm not here to tell people how to post their comments. I just want to express my opinion; {nothing less and nothing more}