Re: Slow ADSL ! ENOUGH

Simon,
Have u seen my subsequent postings??

What the hell is this list.... (here ppl like criticising more .... and
they find all the oppertunity to pin). This is the third time.....
previously also, same kind of comments posted but I have not made any
remarks because I thought that it is better to be out of flames.

But enough.... I am feeling that it is better not to interact in this list.

archan

ps: I am sorry to the nice ppl in the list for making above comments...
May be, I am in worng place in worng time.....