just when I thought I'd seen it all...

ok, I haven't had a kernel compile go horrificly WRONG in, well, years,
but it happened to me just now.. built 2.4.4-ac18, built modules,
modules_install, etc etc.  reboot the thing and EVERY module claims that
there's an unresolved symbol:

/lib/modules/2.4.4-ac18/kernel/drivers/net/8139too.o: unresolved symbol
_mmx_memcpy

can't figure that one out, what would cause it?  maybe the ac18 patch is
just hosed, I'm not sure.

Scott M. Stone <sstone@example.com>
Director of Information Technology, Director of Research and Development
ITIsOpen, Inc. - http://www.itisopen.com
Cisco Certified Network Associate, Sun Solaris Certified Systems Administrator