Re: crc error when booting

I got utterly confused because first he said he is getting "crc error",
then he said he got "kernel panic", later-on, he said "I tried setting
up one of Microsoft Windows" ....... Added to these informations some
more confusing informations were there.

Ok!! I won't reply to this thread .... otherwise the confusion will
increase .

archan :-(